follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 25, 2009

    HI EVERYONE!
    I ALSO DONT KNOW WHY AM I FEELING SO HAPPY THESE
    FEW DAYS TOO! ^^
    Cause.. or perhaps, i did't see till Charmaine for the past few
    days? Haha!
    People got her ben da ye alr :(

    Anyway, met up with Serina for lunch after school.
    All time favourite, BCM ^^
    Went for art after that. Been staying back for
    art since last friday till today to complete my
    coursework :( Have yet to complete still..
    but is about to complete! Haha.
    Gonna get started on my exam art coursework.
    Totally no time to spare for the rest of my subjects.

    K, am so looking forward tomorrow.
    SERINA STILL THE BEST LOR!
    Remember what you promise me yo ^^

    Finally, i know the true colour of you -.-
    _l_

    No comments: