follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 18, 2009

    Wow, there's somebody impersonating Charmaine & I. Don't you have something better to do?

    OUTING TODAY TOGETHER WITH JOLEEN WAS FUN! ♥


    Went John Little expo sales :D Bought many stuff there, joleen too!
    Took mrt train back to amk, met up with Royce, Eric, Poh Leung & co.
    Went fair price to buy stuff for the camp tomorrow :D Yeah, i'm going
    at last. All thanks to Joleen! *&^%$#@!@! She convinced me
    till she's gonna turn crazy alr. Haha. Xueting too okkkkkk :D

    Had dinner @ Sumo house :)
    Left around 9pm plus and home.
    On the line now with Charmaine. HAHAHAHAHA.
    I WILL DEFINTELY MISS YOU LAH BITCH.

    OKOKOKOK! Gonna pack my camp stuff now for tomorrow.
    Is a 3days 2night camp @ Dairy farm :D
    Will be back on wednesday :) Do miss me yeah. HAHAHA.

    No comments: