follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 16, 2010

    Woke up as early as 7am this morningggggg, and headed out around 7.4Xam
    till this evening 6.30pm.
    I'm dead tired now. Gonna turn in soon. Yes laaaaaah, finally removed that
    super heavy stone which weigh ard 10000000000....kgs inside my heart.
    Felt soooooo much better now. Phew........

    Photobucket
    Zzzzzzzzz, kept falling down during my birthday till my poor kneecap became
    like this! Not only my left kneecap, but both my pig legsssss.

    Stupid pigturezzzzzz! hahahahahahha.
    But i likey lovin' it
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Thanks so much! Mwahz! Hehehheheeee.


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    I'll never forget that day Canny bieber ongggggggggggggg!

    THERE'S NO SCHOOL TOMORROW BUT I FUCKING NEED TO GO BACK
    TO THAT DAMN SCHOOL TO GET MY ART DONE!
    *&^%$#!@#&**(^%#@!*&

    No comments: