follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 20, 2010

    Find that i was so stupid, not just pure stupid, but, extremely!
    FUCK.MY.LIFE! I WISH THE CLOCK COULD REWIND BACK TO THE PAST
    WHERE I WOULD NOT THINK BOUT SO MUCH SHITTY STUFF!
    What's done cannot be undone right? Urgh... Shall let it be then.

    Anyway, two days ago, i was so damn fuck pissed off by Serina that i did
    not want to reply her text nor answer her call. AH.... FAKE~ HAHAHAHAHA.
    Got so irritated by all this faking thingy, but it was mad funny! Hehehheee.

    Photobucket
    Happy day out with my happy lill pill ♥

    On the other hand, i'm turning crazy soon!
    I HAD MAC FOR DINNER JUST NOW! *&^%$#!!^&*^$@
    SO FAT ALREADY STILL EAT THOSE JUNK FOOD. GUESS I'VE GAIN ABOUT
    1000000000KG AFTER CONSUMING ONE MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Control your diet please fattyyyyyyyy.
    Photobucket

    Luckily after eating, we walked for kilometers! Woohooo, can burn those effing calories
    inside our body. But i can still feel the burger+fries+milo swimming inside my stomach.
    Useless walk earlier onnnnnnn.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Dreading school~ Afraid that i might have heart attack after seeing my mid-year results.

    Alright, shall turn in now! Nightyz ni9htz.
    Meeting my deareast doomy Jiajia in another few hours time ♥

    No comments: