follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 11, 2010

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    I really despise those people who are arrogant, assuming that they know everything
    and anything more than you do. So what if you know those things earlier than
    i do? So what if you have those things? Must you boast around saying that you have
    this and that using that fucking scornful tone?
    Why can't people nowadays keep their mouth shut?
    Oh, and i must say, thanks to YOU that made me realised how smart am i now :>
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Alright, last day of term 1 tomorrow and today is the 70th day of 2010.
    Whao, time really flies in a blink of an eye! And in a few months time i'll be sitting
    for my major exammmmms.

    Anyway, 2 more days to Fund Fiesta and it will be held in the school. Do come down
    and support yeah :> Our class will be selling popcorn, sandwiches and satay. Heheheheee~
    2 more days to SHINee's arrival in Singapore too :>

    Been having this emptyness feeling within me. No idea why too.. (gotten from @Serinanana)
    Omg, why am i being so pessimistic this few days?
    Hehe, but its ok, friends around me makes me happy ^^

    xx

    No comments: