follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 16, 2010

    Had only 4hours of sleeps! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Irritating, can't get to sleep anymore
    cause I'm kind of energetic now.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Headed down to Clark Quay w the girls last night!
    Photobucket

    Left to Bubbery, Thai Disco, around 1am after that with JY & co.
    Had hell lots of fun there (Y)
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    My heart really pounded a little when...

    I guess everything will be perfectly fine if i keep my mouth shut last night..
    Got tackled by all of them and I swear i was so shy that my cheeks were
    burning bright red that i don't even know how to face xx!
    I THINK SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME.

    Hehehe, am starting to feel tired.
    Shall try to catch some sleep :>
    Yes, i love sleeping! Love sleeping and my bed equally much :> Hehehhehee.

    Ok, gotta dream now! Bye/

    No comments: