follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 13, 2010

    Photobucket
    LOOK AT THE LENTH OF MY HAIR! :(
    ITS SO DAMN SHORT NOW.

    Among all of em', my hair is the shortest!!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket

    Wanted to get my hair permently perm two days ago, but
    luckily i did not get it perm!
    Went for hair treatment and temporary perm today,
    and the curl looks so yucky,
    BECAUSE THE LENTH OF MY HAIR IS SO SHORT THAT
    IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE SOME... Ok, i do not know how should
    i describe it! All thanks to that hair dresser who helped me to
    trim my hair two days back -.-
    Went to the toilet immediately after i've left the salon to wash off the curl
    before meeting Jiajia.

    Left to town after that, and by coincidence, saw that two idiots at FEP!
    THANKS FOR THE POUCH CHARMAINE BB, Mwahhhhhhz!
    She gave it to me as Valentine's gift. Shall give you some CG :>
    Went for some light snacks together @ Hans.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket



    The two of y'all who are attched ah......... Hahaha!

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Could not be able to uplode the rest of the pixxxx!
    Something's wrong w photobucket :<

    Alright, shall turn in now. Hehe, love my bed!
    Goodnight. Legs aching from all the walking.

    No comments: