follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 3, 2010

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    ClarkQuay --> Champion! on 010110.
    Lazy to uplode the rest of the pigggz. Heeeheehez!

    Photobucket
    LOOK AT THE DAMN PIMPLE ON MY FACE!!!!!!
    Blame it on my itchy finger, cuz i went squeeze it. Hehe!
    And i swear the pimple is so damn fucking big and swollen.


    MY RESOLUTIONS FOR NEW YEAR ARE.......

    1) More bonding in the family.

    2) Get motivated in my studies!
    But howwww? Cuz i'm one who always procrastinates.

    3) STOP CONTRADICTING!! (my very bad habit! Hehe.)

    4) SLIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! (HOPEFULLY I COULD! CAUSE I'VE
    BEEN SAYING THIS UMPTEENS TIME ALR.)

    5) *SHY TO TYPE OUT HERE!* HAHAHAHAHA.
    (I KNOW ONE OF SERINA'S RESOLUTIONS WILL BE THIS AS WELL)

    6) To last the long friendship w Charmaine and Serina.

    THAT'S ALL!
    Shall not be so greedy to make so many resolutions :/
    6 resolutions should be alright huhhhhhhh?



    No comments: