follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 30, 2009

    Photobucket

    My dad bought two hammiez today! Heeeheeeeeez.
    Was so shocked when i was carrying my dog this afternoon
    and saw two hamsters place in the cage on the table. Lol.

    Guess it was J the one who suggested to get these,
    that's why my dad bought it for him! Zzzz.
    Recalling two days back, Serina and i almost bought a
    hamster on impluse ok. Luckily we didn't buy lo. Haha.

    Anyway, headed down to Bugis with Serina to get some stuff :>
    We were laughing our lungs out while on the way there,
    cuz Serina was telling me something real hilarious.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Met up with Charmaine after that @ AMK central to have dinner.
    SERINA WAS REALLY BEING A BIG JOKER TODAY!
    Really cannot stand her nonsense!
    (Dont know why am i laughing to myself while typing this post!) HAHAHA.
    Photobucket

    O.O Tomorrow will be the last day of 2009!

    No comments: