follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 28, 2009

    Could only get to sleep in the early morning for the past few days
    and woke up really late in the afternoon.
    And i actually slept @ 9am this morning, cause i seriously
    can't fucking get to sleep. Was really frustrated,
    and it's getting on my nerves! Grrrrrrr.

    Dragged myself to wake up @ 4pm today..
    All thanks to Serina. Lol.

    Photobucket

    Met up with Andrew at AMK.
    Had our meal settled @ Mac before heading to Singapore Expo.

    Photobucket

    The both of them, C & S, bought one camera @ Sitex fair!

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Like a sweet only. Hahahha!

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Never fail to make me laugh one lor!

    Photobucket

    HOPEFULLY I COULD TURN IN EARLY TODAYYYYYY! ^^

    No comments: