follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 2, 2009

    Photobucket
    Took this pic of the above bitch, and i was laughing my ass off!
    Find it so funny* Ok, inside joke.

    Photobucket


    Exams approaching in another 3days?
    And i have yet to start on my revision.
    Comp --> tv --> sleep!
    SERINA IS INDEED A BIG BIG DEVIL LOR.
    Keep introducing me those Taiwan dramas
    and ask me to watch.
    So i guess i'll be spending my time tomorrow by
    watching.

    My poor poor Charmaine ah..
    Dont think so much lah ^^

    Guess what?
    Charmaine texted me and ask if i want to go
    for a a jog/walk with her.
    Which totally shocked me.
    Cause this is not the usual her.

    So met up with her at around 1opm, walked
    around our house esate, then to the 600+
    market and home.
    The both of us walked a very long distance
    today..

    Yayy! 2 days down..

    No comments: