follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 19, 2009

    Went facial @ Amk central together with my mama!
    Was fucking pissed after that, the worst faical
    i ever had _l_
    Even my mum said so too. Really is want to cry after
    that ok.

    Went over to Serina's house after that.
    She really brightens up my day lor!
    Always make me laugh only.
    Headed to PSML again, our favourite place to
    hang out.

    Kenneth came and look for us later.
    We did not know where to go, so keep walk here
    walk there talkie talk talk!!!
    Then went to sit Pirate ship with Serina ^^^^^
    Like funny only, machiam small children.
    Only two of us were sitting inside.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Scool tomorrow + all those upcoming test! :(

    No comments: