follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 6, 2009

    Photobucket

    Met up with lovelies @ AMK central after i got up from my dreamworld
    in the evening! :)
    Oh yah, Serina's acting skill has improved yo. Haha.
    I think she can go mediacorp and act alr lor, since she loves acting so
    much that she cannot stop acting infront of me whenever she see me.

    Photobucket

    Went NTUC to get ham & 500g of bacon, and took cab to Charmaine's house :)
    Sang Karaoke @ her house for bout 4hours +, and left her house around
    12.2X midnight.

    Really enjoyed my day with them. Haha.
    I know they did enjoy themselves very much too, cause there's
    me to make the K session more lively. HAHAHAHA.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    ZZZZZZZZZ! taken candid by Serina, and she said that i was passing
    ham from my mouth to Charmaine's. Dont be gross my dear :)
    Photobucket

    Going NP with Jiajia tomorrow (can say is later lah, cause its alr 0150!)
    Youth day, so no school for us, but there's e-learning at home!

    No comments: