follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 17, 2009

    Eyes half close! Tired lor. Yeah, everyday i'm feeling so tired.
    Be it in school/at home/outside.....

    Woohoo~ No constrain of tank top for me alr ^^^^^^^
    Headed down to Chinatown yesterday and today,
    tomorrow too, i guess?
    Lazy to eleborate much. Not much shitz.

    Oh ya, Serina been sucha dear recently lor,
    she waitied for me to be release from school
    today for 30minutes. Good or what, you tell me?
    I didn't expect her to wait for me that long ok.
    Somemore she alone hor, that's the reason why i love her
    so much (p/s : we are not les)
    I also not bad lor, accompany her back all the way
    to Kabtib, and have her lunch settled (me too!)
    Even though she has got her own mp, she did not
    ignore me hor! Unlike that dec dog lor :(
    Tapai dont care bout me one, but i still love her lah.

    WAH! Really is bth alr, too tired.
    Hitting the sack. Byebyebye, and goodnights.

    No comments: