follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 28, 2009

    School is starting tomorrow!
    Ffffffffffffffff. I've yet to do my art assignment.
    But, well, I'm looking forward to school.
    Hahahahahaha. I know Jiajia is damn looking
    forward*

    Anyway, met up with dearest Jiajia and Quan yesterday.
    Went to one of the Hong Kong restaurant, Kim-Gary,
    @ Tampines1 to have our lunch/dinner.
    Went there just to have our meal ._.
    Took bus back to Amk, met up with Ghim & co.

    Ghim drove us all to have supper @ Hougang for
    Punggol Nasi Lemak.
    Then to Thomson to look for YaoJun.

    Went home around 8plus this morning.
    Thanks Ghim for the ride :) Haha.
    Ok, Jiajia and Quan are coming to my place later.
    Cause i need Quan's help for the lappy again ._.

    No comments: