follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 2, 2009

    HEARTACHE,

    Photobucket
    Thought that she would be much more better today, but to
    no avail..
    I wish i would be the one suffering, and not her.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Had a long walk yesterday together with Jiajia!
    Swimming -----> J8
    From J8, walked all the way home, Jiajia too.
    Told my mother, and she said we are crazy ._.

    Woke up early this morning.
    Prepared, and headed down to town together with family members.
    Cause of GSS! Yeah, got % and and save $ .
    My legs are killing me.
    Then to Singapore Expo.

    Ah, both Charmaine and Serina are working ): lad only.
    Amelia and Amanda's birthday tomorrow!
    Wishing them Happy Birthday in advance first :D

    No comments: