follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 10, 2009

    THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SURPRISE! :D
    Especially Serina, Amelia and Charmaine!!!!!!

    Photobucket

    They actually set up a bbq pit behind my house without me knowing!
    THANKS MEISIAN, NINGMIN, CANNY, CHERIE &
    CO. FOR THE LOVELY GIFT! :) Haha! Meisian, see, see, see!
    Thanks Amelia for the gift too!
    Lionel & co. were there too.
    CHERIE IS MEAN!

    Cake fight! Gosh, made my whole body so gross ._.
    And i actually bathe five time in order to get ride of the smell.

    Photobucket

    Shall post the rest of the photos and videos tomorrow!
    Time check: 0136
    Charmaine, Serina, Amelia, Cherie, Canny, Ningmin and Meisian
    are at my house now. Haha.
    Celebrated my advance birthday twice in a day o.o
    As well as Mother's day!
    My birthday actually falls next Thursday which is on 14th May! :)

    Yayness, just got a new phone today! :D

    No comments: