follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 3, 2009

    Omgwtfbbqsauce lah!
    I'm feeling so pekcek now _l_
    Hello, its extremely lah.
    Please, how i wish time could flies now now now in a blink
    on an eye ):

    I want to graduate from this school despretatly!!!!!!!!
    I'm so not looking forward to school.
    I really cannot tolerate those nonsense any furtherrrrrr ):
    L is my only listening ear in school. HAHAHA.
    The only one which i trusted most ♥

    Someone actually told me those things which that
    person said earlier on when i was online.
    And i was shocked to hear that.
    I did't except that she's that sort of person.
    Infront of those guys? History do repeat *&^%$#@!!
    I will treat it as nothing happen, because its the fact.
    Ok, anyway, L and i detest the same person.


    I'm waiting for Serina to my rescue! HAHAHAHA.
    She's such an Ass!
    Yeah, she is also my pair of listening ears! :D & I love
    her many many ogaysxzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Despite the fact that she's irritating at times :S



    No comments: