follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 2, 2009



    Saturday, 31 Jan!



    Outing together with Charmaine, Serina, Jestor and Kenny!
    Watched the movie, Inkheart! :)
    Went Raiders!
    Left, and headed over to Charmaine's house for steamboat
    together with Serina :D Stayed over.


    Serina taught me history! :D Thanks!
    I've never expected that history is so interesting.
    Because the way she taught me is totally different from the way
    our history teacher taught us. Unexpected :/ Haha.
    I will be so damn looking forward for Serina to teach me history again,
    but not towards history lesson conducted in class.












    Sunday, 1 Feb

    Went Arab st! :D
    Bought few packets of crystal which cost us a bomb which
    we've never expected it to be..
    Had prata for lunch :) Left to Haji lane then.



    Serina's sexy butterfly! HAHA.


    Went back to Charmaine's house after that!
    Had our handphones decorated with the crystals! :)

    Mine :)Charmaine's! :)

    Stupid, there's school tomorrow! ):
    And the time now is alr 0050.

    No comments: