follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 15, 2009

    EHHHHH HIIIIIIIIII! :D
    Ogaysxzzzz, did not step a foot out of the house today due to laziness.
    HAHAHAHA!

    Okokokokokokokkkzzzzz! Since i'm so free + bored now, i'll
    take the time to blOg :D HAHA.
    Its a Sunday, and i'm spending it just like that. Not bad uh huh? :D
    I think i will die if my everyday spent are like today.
    Not bad also lah, can save more money instead of spending money!
    Sunday is kinda pink too lahhhhhhhh, instead of the
    colour blueeeeeee.

    Now that, is my long grandmother story alr.
    Can click on the top right hand corner [X] if not intersted.

    Eh, enough of craps alr lah.
    WAH! I'VE GOT PLENTY OF THINGS TO COMPLAINT YOU KNOW!
    But i dont know who to complaint to!!!!! But to my rescue, Serina called
    while i bought my dog for a scroll just now. And i actually throw out eveything to her from my poor heart which i've been keeping it for ages.
    Finally, i've vexed out everything from there.
    Luckily i've got a pair of listening ears, thanks lah.
    Did't expect that you've got the patient to listen to my story mans.
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    M3 lurbbbbbbbz y0u many manyzzz ogayyyyyysxz gold fish banana.

    Stupid bitcheszxzxzxzrrrrrr, a buntch of bitchbitchbitches! Let me be the buntcherrrrrr and slaughter off you all out of my sight.
    Ok, i think i'm being too cruel.
    Ah, how i wish they can vanish from this world.
    Let me be the bad witch then, in order to fulfill my dreams.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

    I just dont know why i can accept Charmaine's and Serina's
    words even though sometimes their words are just too straight forward.
    Rightttttttttttt?
    I admit i'm one as well, provided when i'm together with them.
    Stupid shitzzzzzzz lah.

    Why does some people have two sided face?
    Why must they backstabbed behind your back?
    Why cant they just shit it out infront of your face?
    Why must they act a good infront of you despite the fact that they
    despise you?
    Omfgbbqz, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

    I actually encounter the same problem with one of Serina's
    friend *&^%$#@
    What's wrong with thatttttttttttttt?
    People tend to get jealous easliy.

    Dinner tomorrow together with family members @ SIA country club :)

    Can't they just be more of a optimist rather than a pessimist?

    No comments: