follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 7, 2009

    Will not be blogging that often anymore, as school has already
    started. Its a tourtureeeeeee ):

    - I will try to study hard.
    - I will try to go home as early as possible right after school :/ (which is possible) Haha.

    And yes, yes, yes, i will try! HAHAHA.
    As what i've promised 2323 and 7442
    Dont forget what the both of you promised me too yeah :) Haha.

    During the school holidays, i've got plenty of time spending
    with my love ones, but now, .......................... !
    Okayyyyyy, i've not met my 2323 and 7442 for sometimes alr ):
    Miiiiiiiiii miss3s you all berrrrrrrry muchie! HAHAHA.

    Art, art, art! There's so much stuff to buy for art.
    Might be buying those art stuff as well as some school stuff
    tomorrow. *&^%$#@ Time constraint..

    No comments: