follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 12, 2009

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Accompanied Serina the whole of my afternoon yesterday @
    amk central before heading down to Pasir ris for her suprise bbq,
    see, how good am i :) _l_ , and see, how you always treated me ): You are
    sucha fucker lahhhhhhhh.

    Did not eat anything over there!
    Sang birthday song and after that, everyone started cake fighthing.
    Eric and Johnamin actually aimed me ok, _l_er lah the both of you,
    especially Eric. *&^%$#@!
    Hair, face, and body are full of the cakes and cream ok.
    Went toilet to wash up, and back to the bbq pit.
    Left around 1am plus and took cab home together with
    Charmaine, Serina and Seokyee.

    I ACTUALLY BATHE FOUR TIMES WHEN I REACHED HOME OK!
    No difference from Charmaine! Can you imagine? Because the
    smell of the cake just cant get off!

    Alright, off to prepare now :) Meeting Jiajia for studies as well
    as to look for handphone! Haha.

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    No comments: