follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 12, 2010

    SENTOSA,

    Went Sentosa for suntanning yesterday with lovely girlzzzzz!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    I don't know why i went suntan with them yesterday lor!
    Haissss.... My skin colour is already dark enough and i don't know why i still act
    one smart go and suntan. NOW MY SKIN COLOUR IS EVEN DARKER!!!!!
    Got sunburn tooooooooo :(

    Hehe, overall i still enjoyed myself very much~

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    I know i look fat in all the photos! I dont know why i got the guts to post all these photos
    up here. Zzzzzzz.

    Met up with the kind hearted funny YamHong, Eryang & co. around late night.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    My day & night are totally opposite since the start of school holidays!!!!!
    I WANT TO SWITCH MY BODY CLOCK BACK TO NORMAL :(
    Been sleeping in the early morning & woke up in the late evening everyday.

    Alright, off to prepare & to meet up with Serina!
    Bye~

    No comments: