follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 11, 2010

    Photobucket

    NO EXAM PAPER TOMORROW = NO SCHOOL! HAHAHAHA. SO HAPPY.
    I'M ONLY LEFT WITH TWO MORE SETS OF PAPER, AND AFTER THAT I'LL
    BE AS FREE AS A BIRDY BIRD!(L)

    On the other hand, 'm gna become a zombie ass!!!!
    I'M ONLY LEFT WITH BLOODY HELL 2 DAYZZZZZZZ TO COMPLETE MY ART
    FOR MID YEAR ACT-ZAMMMMMMMMMMM.
    FIVE A3 SIZE DRAWING BLOCK PAPER WHICH MUST INCLUDE IMAGES +
    DRAWING + PAINTING AND FINAL COMPOSITION!
    HOW TO COMPLETE ALL THESE SHIT IN TWO DAYS!
    Others took like 3 week plus to get all these done & i'm going to rush it in 2 days.
    Nice one nice one! Thumbz up~~~~~~
    Haizzzzzzzz, blame it on my stupidity! I should have started doing it earlier.

    Can't wait for Friday to approach!!!!!!!! Heheheheheeee.
    Celebration for the last day of exams + birthday + BB's 6th month-sir-reeeee
    w future in law (L)

    DOOP DOOP DOOP!

    No comments: