follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 14, 2010

    Photobucket

    ALMOST FINISH UP THE RAW CARROT WITHIN 3MINUTES. I WAS DISGUSTED BY
    THE TASTE, IT TASTED JUST.SO.GROSS!!!!!! Oh deeeeeeeear, yucks.
    Should not have place that bet with Serina!

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Serina is super easy to get distracted by other stuff.
    SHE WILL MAKE US DISTRACTED TOO BECAUSE SHE WANTS US TO PUT ALL
    OF OUR ATTENTION ON HER. HAHAHAHA!

    Photobucket
    Hardworking us! C:

    Walaoooooo, how!?!?!!!!! I still don't have the motivation to study despite exams is round
    the corner.
    I always ended up using the computer for hours when i return back from school and
    those assignment books on my desk are starting to collect dust.
    Shall limit myself to 2hours per day for using the computer. (HAHAHA, FIND THAT I'M
    ALWAYS TALKING CRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I DREAMT OF SOMETHING SUPER SWEET AND ROMANTIC
    BUT MY STUPID ALARM RANG AND WOKE ME UP THIS MORNING. I want to
    know what's the final outcome at the end of my dream leh!
    Like some fairy tales story! Hehehehehe~ It was so sweet that its still lingering in my head.

    NAPFA TOMORROW.
    HOW-AM-I-GOING-TO-SURVIVE-THE-2.4KM-RUN?

    No comments: